How to be Involved
Benefits of being involved with the Enid Young Professionals:
- Job Leads: EYP helps their members find jobs, or at the least, offer up job listings that other members may be offering.
- Mentoring: You may never get in the room with someone at the top of your field, for a very long time. EYP has the ability to connect you with someone much more experienced.
- Professional Development: Courses, workshops, publications, and information on our website shared only with those involved.
- Networking: This is an opportunity for you to mix and mingle with others in your field in both professional and leisure settings.
- Community Service: Every year EYP is presented with several opportunities for community service hours. These hours are not required by EYP, but we help offer a gateway to those looking to serve Enid.